Fall is essentially here! While you are enjoying your pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin pie why not let your pup get into the spirit too. Checkout this recipe for healthy homemade pumpkin peanut butter dog treats!
- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar, salt or oil added)
- 1¾ cups Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment. Mix on medium speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Mixture should be thick and fudgy, not sticky, like cookie dough.
- Roll the dough in between 2 sheets of parchment paper until it’s ¼” thick. Use a mini bone cookie cutter to punch out bone shapes. Reroll the dough and punch out more cookies, until the dough is used up.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until firm and dry
Checkout the full original article here
(All photos are courtesy of the original article)